Sunday, January 29, 2012
一接Jen的电话后我马上上网搜寻如何开始做这barbie doll cake和装饰这粉红色小熊。
Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe which is really good, moist and spongy.
32 gr Vegetable Oil
21 gr Cocoa powder
6 Whole eggs
2 Egg yolks
135 gr Caster sugar
1 gr Salt
21 gr Glucose
106 gm flour
1 gr Baking soda
21 gr Milk
- Warm vegetable oil and mix in cocoa powder until well mixed and dissolved.
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl, beat whole eggs, egg yolk, caster sugar and salt and beat on high speed until foamy and about doubled in volume.
- Add in glucose and continue beat on medium speed until ribbon stage.
- Sift flour and baking soda over beaten egg mixture. Mix in flour on low speed for 3 seconds just to combine most of the flour. Fold in any remaining traces of flour with rubber spatula.
- Take 1/3 of the batter and add it into the cocoa powder-vegetable oil mixture to lighten the mixture, mix well. Pour in the chocolate mixture to the remaining batter, together with the milk and fold until well incorporated.
Doll cake Chocolate Butter Cream :450g butter (soften)
200g melted chocolate
1packet oreo cookies
Frosting :450g whipping cream
some pink coloring
Beat whipping cream and pink coloring until stiff.
1. Slice cake into 6 and apply chocolate butter cream onto each layer.
2. Frost the cake with pink whipping cream.
3. Decorate the cake as your desire.