180g cream cheese
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
Pinch of salt
1) Grease lined the bottom with baking paper and greased the side with butter.)
2) Place (A) in mixing bowl and stir over double-boiler until thick. Remove it from double-boiler. (I used a hand whisk to keep stirring until mixture became thick and smooth.)
3) Add (B) and mix until well combined. Add (C) and mix until well blended.
4) Whip the egg whites in (D) until foamy. Then add the remaining (D). Continue whipping until soft peak. Add it into the cheese mixture.
5) Pour the cheese filling onto the prepared oval pans. Bake in water bath at 160C for 45mins.
6) Remove cake from the oven. Remove the cake from the mould immediately. Set aside to cool.