Saturday, January 31, 2015
Melth-in-the Mouth German Cookies
Baa...baa.....Happy New Year to everyone in advance
40g icing sugar
125g potato starch
80g superfine flour
chocolate chips (for the ears)
black sesame (for the eyes)
1. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy and light in color.
2. Sift in potato starch and flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. shape it.
4. Bake at 160C for 15-20min.
1) Bake on the upper rack of the oven.
2) Chill the dough for a while.
3) Shaping dough to sheep: Body: Weigh the dough at 10gm, black sesame for the eyes, choc chips for the ears and roll 2 small dough and put them on the head and gently press it.